1. General registration info
You will find an overview of the registration fees below.
- The Regular/Presenter/Student registration fee includes:
- admittance to the symposium and exhibition;
- name tag and meeting materials;
- all coffee breaks and lunches during the symposium;
- the symposium dinner.
- The 1-Day registration fee includes:
- admittance to the symposium and exhibition on the day of your registration;
- name tag and meeting materials;
- all coffee breaks and lunch on the day of your registration.
- The Student or retired professionel fee includes delegates from partner institutes of Trends in Brewing.
- The Technical visits take place on Wednesday 20 October 2021. There are 5 possible visits: 1) Brewery AB-Inbev (Leuven); 2) Brewery Bosteels (Buggenhout); 3) Brewery Duvel-Moortgat (Puurs); 4) Mouterij Dingemans (Stabroek) and 5) Meura (Péruwelz). All registered delegates can join one of the visits for free, but prior registration is mandatory. There is a limited number of people allowed per visit. All visits take place simultaneously, so it is only possible to join 1 visit. We will foresee bus transport (from Leuven to the brewery, and back). Please register for both the visit and bus transport in our registration tool.
2. Registration deadlines
For new registrations (made after 1 June 2021):
- September 1, 2021: Early bird registration deadline
- October 7, 2021: Registration deadline
3. Registration process
- Confirmation of registration and payment:
You will receive a first email with an automatic confirmation that the registration has been received. After payment you will receive a second email confirming that we have received your payment. If you don’t receive these emails, either your registration or payment was unsuccessful. Should this happen, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment information: All payments should be made in advance in Euro (EUR, €) within 14 days after your registration.
- Invoice request: If you require an invoice, please select ‘bank transfer’ in the final step of your online registration and contact email@example.com. The invoice will be sent to you by email, including corresponding payment instructions. Please do not pay before receiving the invoice.
Important invoice information
If you have already paid your registration by credit card or bank transfer, you will still be able to receive a proof of payment, indicating the amount, however, it will no longer be possible to receive an official invoice. Therefore if you require an invoice, please contact us first and wait with your payment until you receive our invoice!
4. Cancellation policy
Unpaid reservations will be cancelled by the KU Leuven Conference Office 4 weeks after they have been made.
The conference office must be notified in writing of cancellation of registration. Please send possible changes for registrations and cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For registration made between 1 June and 1 September 2021: payment will be refunded, minus a €90 administrative fee;
- From September 2, 2021 onwards: no refunds will be made.
Postponement 1: the symposium was originally planned in April 2020, but was the postponed to January 2021.
For registrations made between September 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference was postponed from April 2020 to January 2021. All registered delegates received the opportunity to cancel their registration for free. The free cancellation deadline was 31 March 2020.
Postponement 2: due to the ongoing-pandemic, the symposium was postponement a second time from January to October 2021.
For registrations made after September 1, 2020:
Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference was again postponed from January to October 2021. All registered delegates received the opportunity to cancel their registration for free. The free cancellation deadline was 30 November 2020.